Reporting to the Director of Operations and working closely with the Heads of Department, the mission of this role is to generate leads, interest and sales of hotel products and services and ensure our brand strategy is consistently applied to all online channels. The purpose of this position is to execute the hotel's digital marketing strategy from planning to implementation.
What you will be doing
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary for the smooth operation of the digital marketing function.
- Implement automated email campaigns.
- Website Management
- Manage paid search campaigns alongside the digital agency to drive direct business and ensure maximum ROI.
- Manage all designated social media channels.
- Plan and execute online advertising campaigns, using appropriate opportunities, such as retargeting and programmatic buying.
What you will bring to the role
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in a Marketing role.
- Strong Hospitality & Tourism experience and, in particular hotels – highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability with CMS systems, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and HTML.
- Strong experience in design and execution of online marketing activities including social media.
- Strong creative, strategic and organisational skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Knowledge of the Queenstown and Southern Lakes regions.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills at all levels of the organisation.
- Commercially savvy and agile to respond to business needs.