Purpose of Position
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication skills and is impeccably groomed. As one of the first point of contact for the hotel you will be customer service driven and enjoy exceeding customers expectations. You will be proactive with a professional approach to guests.
Skills and Experience
- Have previous experience in high-quality 5 star properties
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Passionate about Customer Service/Care.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy hotel
- Be able to work autonomously with excellent time management skills
- Have strong initiative and ability to think outside the square
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A second language is desirable
- Available to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Valid and current full drivers licence
- Experience as a bike mechanic/technician - highly desirable
- Must be physically fit
- Long term commitment to Queenstown
Benefits & Rewards
This is your opportunity to showcase your talents and expertise for an award winning successful independent 5 Star Qualmark Gold rated property.
- Permanent part-time position
- Access to product knowledge famils of the surrounding region
- Competitive remuneration
- Uniform and some meals provided
- Other benefits and rewards apply
Applications from New Zealand and/or Australian residents highly encouraged.